Seminar : Self Esteem in a Nutshell
No matter how successful we may be, almost all of us could do with a self esteem boost. This seminar aims to remind us of our core values, that is, our own innate value, so that we can face life confidently and peacefully.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- know, accept and empower yourself
- identify personal strengths, abilities and uniqueness
- develop effective strategies for building healthy relationships
- let go of fear and aggression
- make the right choices to maintain inner balance
Sarah Cavanagh is a primary school teacher who has been meditating with Brahma Kumaris since 1994. She was formerly a co-ordinator for events at Inner Space, Oxford, leading a variety of courses and activities designed to facilitate relaxation and self-development. For the last five years Sarah has been coordinating Brahma Kumaris activities in Newcastle upon Tyne.
ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED | Age 18 and over
REGISTRATION will open on September 12th.